The Cymbio team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to seamlessly and efficiently connect, scale, and automate the full cycle of digital retail operations – for every brand. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations, including the US and Israel. We’re rapidly growing and always looking for talented people to join the Cymbio team and help shape our business and culture. Join us on this journey in building the future of connected commerce!
We are looking for a data enthusiast who will work alongside the Delivery and Account Management team to seamlessly and efficiently onboard and support brands on our platform. You will identify opportunities for data process enhancements and build out automation processes internally to improve data SLAs. You will work closely with internal teams to continue supporting and expanding Cymbio’s taxonomy.
- Retrieve brand data and adjust with limited data discrepancies
- Be an expert in Cymbio and Retailer taxonomy
- Efficiently transform brand data to meet Cymbio's taxonomy
- Identify and resolve any data discrepancies
- Adhere to best data management practices and maintain a high standard of accuracy and efficiency
- Work closely with our Account Managers to provide our brands with reporting
- Partner with Delivery, Support, and Product teams to identify opportunities to improve processes relating to data automation
- Love working with data and Excel - a must!
- SQL experience and experience with visualization tools are highly preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to spot errors with accuracy and efficiency
- Great communication skills and the ability to collaborate well with colleagues
- Ability to work independently
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English - written and verbal