The Cymbio team is a group of innovators who are changing the way commerce and business relationships are initiated and conducted. We are on a mission to enable every company to connect and work with any business in a seamless and efficient manner. We connect, scale, and automate the full cycle of digital commerce from technology to daily operations. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations, including the US and Israel. We’ve recently raised our Series B funding and added PayPal as an investor! We are rapidly growing and are looking for talented people to be part of the Cymbio team, to help shape our business and culture. Join us on this journey in building the future of connected commerce!
We are looking for a data-enthusiast who will work alongside the Delivery team to seamlessly and efficiently onboard and support brands on our platform. You will identify opportunities for data process enhancements and build out automation processes internally to improve data SLAs. You will work closely with internal teams to continue supporting and expanding Cymbio’s taxonomy.
- Retrieve brand data and adjust with limited data discrepancies
- Be an expert in Cymbio and Retailer taxonomy
- Efficiently transform brand data to meet Cymbio's taxonomy
- Identify and resolve any data discrepancies
- Adhere to best data management practices and maintain a high standard of accuracy and efficiency
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to provide our brands with reporting
- Partner with Delivery, Support, and Product teams to identify opportunities to improve processes relating to data automation
- Love working with data and excel - a must!
- Exceptional organizational skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to spot errors with accuracy and efficiency
- Great communication skills and the ability to collaborate well with colleagues
- Ability to work independently
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English - written and verbal
Send CV to email: email@example.com