The Cymbio team is a group of innovators who are changing the way commerce and business relationships are initiated and conducted. We are on a mission to enable every company to connect and work with any business in a seamless and efficient manner. We connect, scale, and automate the full cycle of digital commerce from commercials through technology to daily operations. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations, including the US and Israel. We’re rapidly growing and are looking for culture first in mind, talented people to be part of the Cymbio team to help shape our business and culture. Join us on this journey in building the future of connected commerce!
We are growing and looking for a Delivery Manager to join our Delivery Team and work closely with the Success/Support/Data teams to ensure swift onboarding of our brands to new sales channels. You will specialize in multiple eCommerce platforms and be an expert in our platform.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to lead the onboarding process with new brand clients
- Project manager for additional retailer onboardings to support brands' growth
- Work closely with the Data team to ensure accuracy and that all deadlines are met
- Be an expert in Retailer onboarding processes and integrations
- Establish close working relationships with Retail operations partners
- Own internal documentation and establish best practices for all internal processes
- 1-2 years experience in a SaaS B2B company in a data or customer operations role
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Expert in project management with a technical background
- Familiarity with project management tools like Jira, Monday, Airtable, and alike.
- Knowledge in the US &/or EU retail & brand market - an advantage
- Problem solver, who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English - written and verbal (native speaker level)
- Passion for innovative solutions and process improvement
- A team player with a can-do attitude