The Cymbio team is a group of innovators who are changing the way commerce and business relationships are initiated and conducted. We are on a mission to enable retail companies to connect and work in a seamless and efficient manner. We connect, scale, and automate the full cycle of digital commerce from onboarding to day-to-day operations. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we are invested in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations, including the US and Israel. We’re rapidly growing and are looking for talented people to be part of the Cymbio team to help shape our business and culture. Join us on this journey in building the future of connected commerce!
We are hiring a Partnership Manager to join our growing team. As a Partnership Manager at Cymbio, you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the leading names in eCommerce. You will be responsible for building, managing, and nurturing the end-to-end relationships with our technology and strategic partners.
- Work with our current partners to define and execute high-impact, joint sales, and go-to-market programs.
- Serve as the first member of the Partner Development team in helping to define and manage relationships.
- Create and execute a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure alignment with the Cymbio strategic direction, working closely with key internal stakeholders on strategy and execution.
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using Cymbio.
- Provide Partner feedback to internal Product Development teams to guide the direction of our product offering.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to identify new partnership opportunities and industry trends as they relate to complementary companies.
- Represent Cymbio at relevant tradeshows and industry events..
- 2-3 years of experience in business development, professional services, management consulting, customer success, partner management, or a similar role.
- Proficiency in demonstrating and using technology.
- Strong integrity and ethics to support real-time decision making
- A self-starter, driven, dynamic, eager to learn
- Native English - excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advantage: experience in the field of eCommerce (fashion, apparel, and footwear) and/or related technologies