The Cymbio team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to seamlessly and efficiently connect, scale, and automate the full cycle of digital retail operations for every brand. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations, including the US and Israel. We’re rapidly growing and always looking for talented people to be part of the Cymbio team to help shape our business and culture. Join us on this journey in building the future of connected commerce!
We are looking for a passionate, hands-on PPC Manager to play an important role helping maximize and scale our marketing budget and campaigns. You’ll help increase capacity and ensure we’re maximizing our ROI during this time of growth.
The PPC Manager will play a key role in driving new leads, educating existing contacts and helping get them down the content funnel, while spreading Cymbio’s voice online. This individual will need to have exceptional analytical skills as well as a strong understanding of digital marketing across multiple channels.
- Own, manage and create ads on LinkedIn, GoogleAds, Google display ads, and carry out remarketing campaigns on FB, Instagram, and Twitter
- Analyze and optimize campaigns constantly to maximize revenue
- Initiate and implement improvements and creative solutions to increase campaign activity
- Respond quickly to changes in online marketing and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities
- Build a lead funnel strategy
- Define strategy and conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities
- Develop and execute multi-channel inbound campaigns to drive qualified lead generation
- Lead A/B testing strategies and execute across all channels
- Monitor and optimize campaigns according to results and goals
- Become an expert in Cymbio's story and value proposition - a comprehensive understanding of features, use-cases, solutions, competitors, customer pain points, and needs.
- 4+ years of experience working in a B2B role at a company/agency
- The ability to operate, manage and execute campaigns on Google AdWords, Google Display Ads, Bing, LinkedIn, and remarketing across social platforms
- Experience working on ABM campaigns
- Passionate about the online marketing field
- Excellent analytical skills
- Multitasker with the ability to adapt, work effectively under pressure, and alternate between tasks in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- A confident, self-motivated team player, able to work with various stakeholders, and with a can-do attitude
- Fluent English speaker