The Cymbio team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to seamlessly and efficiently connect, scale, and automate the full cycle of digital retail operations – for every brand. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations, including the US and Israel. We’re rapidly growing and always looking for talented people to be part of the Cymbio team to help shape our business and culture. Join us on this journey in building the future of connected commerce!
We are looking for an exceptional Product Owner who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with our cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy to drive success to Cymbio’s core product.
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape the product's roadmap
- Manage the entire lifecycle of our product and features, from inception, wireframes, specs, and development process
- Deeply understand our product and technology, along with the ability to communicate with our developers about product requirements
- Work closely with developers, designers, sales, product marketing, and customer success teams
- Hands-on product owner, keen on details, and enthusiastic about data
- Curious and committed to solving customers' needs and excited about always being ahead of their expectations
- 2+ years of product management/ownership experience, preferably in B2B startups
- Proven ability to deliver results and collaborate with multiple teams
- Culture is our priority! Our awesome team is our biggest asset and our secret sauce to our success
- Fast learner, logical thinker, and self-driven
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines of multiple projects
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English - written and verbal
- Experience working with project management tools and technology