The Cymbio team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to seamlessly and efficiently connect, scale, and automate the full cycle of digital retail operations – for every brand. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations, including the US and Israel. We’re rapidly growing and always looking for talented people to be part of the Cymbio team to help shape our business and culture. Join us on this journey in building the future of connected commerce!
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage onboarding and customer satisfaction, working closely with cross-discipline teams – Delivery, Data, Product Managers, and CSMs to ensure quick and efficient onboarding to the Cymbio platform.
- Lead & manage onboarding projects, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain relationship with external partners
- Monitor and ensure the scope and promised timeline across each project is maintained by all parties, internally and externally
- Manage the transition period to have a successful turnover to a CSM once the integration is completed.
- Build presentations, schedules, manuals, and other materials for our customers.
- 3-4 years of experience in project managing customer-facing products for SaaS companies
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Spreadsheet & excel enthusiast!
- Knowledge in the US &/or EU retail & brand market - an advantage
- Problem solver, who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English - written and verbal
- Passion for innovative solutions and process improvement
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Mentor at heart