The Cymbio team is a group of innovators who are changing the way commerce and business relationships are initiated and conducted. We are on a mission to enable every company to connect and work with any business in a seamless and efficient manner. We connect, scale, and automate the full cycle of digital commerce from technology to daily operations. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations, including the US and Israel. We’ve recently raised our Series B funding and added PayPal as an investor! We are rapidly growing and are looking for talented people to be part of the Cymbio team, to help shape our business and culture. Join us on this journey in building the future of connected commerce!
We are growing and on the lookout for STELLAR Senior Backend Developers with experience in Fintech, developing high-quality backend infrastructures and services in Node.js.
- Work closely with the product & marketing teams in generating the roadmap for our company
- Take full responsibility for the development and deployment of a robust enterprise PaaS which serves leading brands and 1000's of their retail partners
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, FinTech experience is a big advantage
- Software development experience using NodeJS & Typescript
- Working knowledge of REST and RPC service patterns and other client/server interaction models
- Experience implementing and consuming large-scale production services (RabbitMQ helps us with that)
- Experience with relational databases (currently we use MySQL, if you like something else, come and change it!)
- Strong design principles, and strive to write clean, reusable code
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
- Positive and flexible approach, ability to lead, and inspire
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Experience with AWS services
- Architectural design using micro-services
- Deployment experience using container technologies (Docker)