The Cymbio team is a group of innovators who are changing the way commerce and business relationships are initiated and conducted. We are on a mission to enable retail companies to connect and work in a seamless and efficient manner. We connect, scale, and automate the full cycle of digital commerce from onboarding to day-to-day operations. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we are invested in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations, including the US and Israel. We’re rapidly growing and are looking for talented people to be part of the Cymbio team to help shape our business and culture. Join us on this journey in building the future of connected commerce!
We’re growing and looking for an experienced Software Architect to join our growing Engineering team.
Are you a problem solver and a brilliant coder with a can-do approach to problem-solving and a love for mentoring developers? If so, we want you!
- Curate and evangelize technology and architectural patterns, anti-pattern guidelines, and standards
- Be involved in product decisions and collaborate with Product Managers to scope and prioritize features
- Develop and share strategic direction for the platform as a custodian of the architecture roadmap
- At least 7 years of experience as a developer/architect in the relevant domains
- A passion for technology and innovation
- Proven experience in distributed microservices development and event-based architecture
- Deep understanding of software design paradigms (DDD, TDD, etc.) and principles (KISS, SOLID, DRY, SSOT, CQS, etc.)
- Experience in eCommerce is a big plus