The Cymbio team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to seamlessly and efficiently connect, scale, and automate the full cycle of digital retail operations for every brand. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world and in investing in our people, customers, and products. We have a flexible work model that connects people from multiple locations including the US and Israel. We’re rapidly growing and always looking for talented people to be part of the Cymbio team to help shape our business and culture. Join us on this journey in building the future of connected commerce!
We’re looking for a talented Technical Support Representative to join our dedicated team and provide exceptional customer service to our clients and partners.
As a Technical Support Representative, you’ll support our clients by troubleshooting a vast array of issues and errors that arise as well as interacting directly with operating systems and software to provide updates and patches.
This is a student/part-time position for night shifts & Fridays.
- Provide daily support to our B2B clients regarding order issues including answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly forming solutions to return systems to proper operation
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure client satisfaction
- Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with clients, reported issues, and completed solutions along with any further actions required from management
- Create and implement communication cadences with clients to ensure all issues are effectively solved in a timely manner
- 1+ year(s) of experience in customer support or technical support role
- Strong written and communication skills and fluent English - Mandatory
- Tech-savvy & interested in learning technical skills
- Excel experience is a plus
- Driven demeanor with an ability to remain calm and professional in all circumstances
- Ability to quickly identify problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures
- Willing to work night shifts (18:00-24:00) & Fridays